A very nice week 10 even with the Mike Davis 4k landmine – although I think the play was nearly unavoidable and failed due to an injury. Moving forward to week Taysom 11, there are some choices that will have to be made at QB and WR, along with a few great pivots which will allow us to push ourselves into the green. Let’s go!
Note: This is in ORDER of preference!
Main Slate TOP PLAYS
• Justin Herbert – even with the bad haircut, he’s one of my favorite QB plays this
week going against the lowly NJ Jets who are just miserable. He had his worst
performance last week and still scored over 21pts. Target share is very
condensed making stacking easy.
• Cam Newton – has been criminally bad passing this year and still averaging 20
DK points. Going against a 28th ranked HOU defense who’s pressure rate
(28%) is bottom third in the league. He’s only 6.2 making him almost a “punt”
price with 30+ upside.
• PJ Walker – strongest leverage play at QB against the high % expected by
Taysom Hill. He’s a very athletic QB going against a very porous DET secondary
(30th), allowing nearly 260 yards passing per game.
• Dalvin Cook – Good chalk. He projects miles ahead of the 2nd best RB and has
a great matchup against the 29th ranked DAL run defense. Plug him in.
• Duke Johnson – I know, had a poor performance last game but I want a piece of
this game and he literally was the only RB to get a touch last game. The
backfield is his while DJ nurses the injury. One of the best point-per-dollar value
at the position
• James Robinson – a really tough matchup, but he is seeing so much volume
and has positive regression in terms of TDs coming his way. I like to be early
here and he’s at a very affordable price for a guy projecting 18 carries + 5
• Keenan Allen – finally priced correctly, but I don’t care. He’s a volume monster
and going against a terrible Jets secondary.
• Robby Anderson – if you play PJ Walker, here’s your Panther stack. At 6k he’s
the most mispriced (presumably due to the QB situation) on the slate. Lines up
33% slot which is where PJ Walker will look as he gets comfortable.
• Jacob Meyers – Edelman remains out. Lines up 45% in the slot and has 27%(!)
of the target share.
• Denzel Mims – favorite punt in the low 3k range. A great run back if you’re liking
the Chargers side of the game.
Bonus: AJ Green – If you think there’s anything left in the tank…
• TE is really thin this week. Depending on how the rest of LUs plays out, i’m
going either Hunter Henry or Logan Thomas for the savings.